Why go elsewhere for motor insurance?
Mitsubishi Insurance offers superior annual cover, specially designed for Mitsubishi drivers.
Talk to most people about car insurance and they’ll tell you that all policies are the same. But reading the small print will reveal big differences. At Mitsubishi Insurance, we think you deserve the best. That’s why we’ve put together an impressive, comprehensive and transparent insurance policy for you and your Mitsubishi that’s so good we don’t think it can be beaten.
Unlike other insurers, in the unfortunate event of an accident, Mitsubishi Insurance guarantees to:
- only authorise the fitting of genuine Mitsubishi parts and panels
- only direct your repair to a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre
- only repair your vehicle to Mitsubishi technical standards
- provide a repair that maintains the European NCAP vehicle safety rating of your Mitsubishi
- provide a 5 year guarantee on the quality of the repair
In other words, we’ll ensure that your Mitsubishi remains 100% Mitsubishi... always - and is returned to its pre-accident condition, protecting its resale value and ensuring the highest levels of safety for you, your family and passengers.
Switch to Mitsubishi today – we'll pay your cancellation fee
Already insured? Switch to Mitsubishi with no penalty. Call us today on 0800 980 1693 and we will pay the cancellation administration fee shown in your existing insurance policy up to £100, subject to our minimum premium (offer not available online).
Additional benefits as standard
- A courtesy car, regardless of fault and for the duration of the repair
- Windscreen cover
- Free 24 hour accident recovery
- Cover for permanently fitted satellite navigation equipment, stereo and fixed car phones
- Third party insurance for driving other vehicles
- A brand new replacement vehicle if yours is written off or stolen within 12 months of purchase from new registration date
- Cover to drive a courtesy car whilst your vehicle is having a scheduled service or being repaired following an accident
- Replacement key cover
- EU comprehensive cover for up to 30 days a year
- £250 cover for personal belongings in the car
- £500 for medical treatment in the event of an accident
- Child seat replacement
- UK call centre
Extra cover to suit your needs
An even higher level of insurance cover is available for a small additional charge:
Get your quote now
- Protect your No-Claims Discount
- £100,000 legal expenses cover to assist with the recovery of any uninsured losses as a result of a car accident
- A guaranteed hire car if your vehicle is written-off or stolen
- Key cover up to £1,000
Get off to the perfect start with your Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Free Insurance for 7 Days gives you comprehensive cover for one week when you purchase your Mitsubishi, leaving you free to drive away today.
It is absolutely FREE and:
- gives you one week’s free insurance
- takes away the hassle of hastily arranging car insurance before collecting your new Mitsubishi
- enables your Mitsubishi dealer to tax your car, meaning you don’t have to wait to receive a new certificate from your insurer.
CALL US ON: 0800 980 1693
Lines are open Monday to Thursday 8.30am-7.30pm, Friday 9am-6.00pm, Saturday 9am-1.00pm
Click here to view our Policy Documents and Key Facts
GUARANTEED features and benefits:
||Most other insurers
|Repairs carried out using only Mitsubishi genuine parts
|Repairs carried out at a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre
|Repairs carried out using Mitsubishi approved repair methods
|Free courtesy car provided for all fault and non-fault accidents when repaired by a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre
|Safeguard Mitsubishi mechanical, body and anti-corrosion warranty
|Free nationwide vehicle recovery to a Mitsubishi Accident Repair Centre and get-you-home service
|A repair that protects the Euro NCAP rating and re-sale appeal of your Mitsubishi
|A repair that keeps your Mitsubishi 100% Mitsubishi always
Research of UK motor insurers’ policy wordings.
Other insurers who do not guarantee to offer customers these services include:
- Direct Line
- Hastings Direct
- More Than
- Sheila's Wheels
- Swift Cover
- ...and most others
To benefit from Mitsubishi Free Insurance for 7 Days you must be eligible for a quotation for annual Mitsubishi Insurance. Applicants must be at least 19 years and under 81 years. Age limits may vary according to the make and model of vehicle insured. Conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Your Mitsubishi Free Insurance for 7 Days will expire at midnight on the seventh day.
Mitsubishi Insurance is arranged by Original Insurance Services Limited of Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1JE. The motor insurance policy is underwritten by Zenith Insurance Plc of 846-848 Europort, Gibraltar. Original Insurance Services is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Zenith Insurance Plc is regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Services Authority in respect of underwriting business in the UK.